Tuesday, May 22, 2007

h_m_o helps us solve

To my friends of the world and all living things...please visit this link and forward it to all you know.. http://www.computertutormarin.com/IPM.html
As a concerned parent and citizen, I did research on HMO and created this web page in order to share this information with the community at large. I am not affiliated with Cameron Colson or his company. My goal is to seek alternatives to the use of herbicides. I am a member of the Novato Unified School District IPM Committee. This research and demonstration I've arrange is to help the IPM Committee do "due diligence" in finding alternatives to the use of herbicides. -- Veronica Valero QUESTIONS: Veronica Valero, 415-897-2302
Veronica is a member of the Novato Unified School district IPM Committee, Sustainable Novato (www.SustainableNovato.org), and a founding board member of the Novato Live Well Network (www.NovatoLiveWell.org).http://www.computertutormarin.com/IPM.html



Support the Truth
www.denniskyne.com
www.sonicbids.com/denniskyne
www.myspace.com/denniskyne