Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Alfons gets a great donation

Need for upgrade in equipment
Looks like problem solved, well almost, and maybe ... read below
Page updated on 06/12/2007

http://www.v911t.org/donationHelp.php

Good News! My computer problem is solved. Michael from Virginia has
donated a good used computer, he mailed it to me today Tuesday June
12th, should arrive by the week end. Now I will have 2 computers and
one monitor, so I still need a monitor. So keep the donations coming in. I
just knew that the 9/11 Truth community would respond with just enough
help to keep Veterans for 9/11 Truth, and Grassroots InfoMedia up and
running. Thanks for what you have done so far, I will do my part as
best I can.

Since 9/11 I have been working to get the Truth Out about 9/11. I have
done this without pay, and I live off of a very small Army pension.
For the past 5 1/2 years I have done a radio show, 5 web sites a yahoo group
and a blog. I don't have enough money to buy a computer I need help to
get updated equipment, I am running Win98 and am now getting frequent
crashes, and my monitor flickers in a annoying hypnotic rhythm, most
likely caused by the refresh thingy on the mother board. I cant stand
the flickering much longer, please help. In the past I have been able
to raise funds to travel to NY, DC, and Chandler, AZ, and I thank all
those who have helped out with donations.

Alfons v911t

http://www.v911t.org/donationHelp.php