Wednesday, June 20, 2007

[Fwd: Update on Freedom of Speech in Library and Gulf War vet]

Below is a letter from my husband Tim. You can email him at tleecoil@yahoo.com and he will answer whatever questions you have. I am in Mexico so I cannot answer your email but if you could please show Tim some sympathy and pass his message along, I would be very grateful. He is very distressed and this whole episode is messing with his head and so I hope you can just offer him a kind word or support by being there for his sentencing. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to our defense.
Peace Always, Yvette _______________________

I am ordering a copy of the transcripts, when I do, I will post them for all to see. However they state that I have been found guilty, even with all the perjury on the stand.
We figured that the courts in Cuyahoga Falls would be like this, even in the face of the lies that were told in the court house. We were told that they ram people through just to get the money and that they really haven't ever been interested in justice issues and that they almost always fail and we knew that going in. It is still disappointing. We were asked not to have a lot of people come to the courthouse during the trial because making a scene wouldn't be in the best interest of my case. So we asked that people watch from without during the trial as per our lawyer.
However, with the sentencing date on the 27th of this month, I would ask that any and all of you if you can, please show up at the Cuyahoga falls court house at about 10:30 am, and stay through the sentencing, it is your choice I know, and we have asked a lot from you already, but please, if you can, come.
I am in the middle of deciding if I should, or can sue the police, library, and the city of stow. I believe I will challenge the findings. I can't wait till I get the transcripts, because I will put it all out there for the world to see how they lied in their testimony, and how they don't stand for truth. According to Yvette, even the judge said that they had no legal right to take the cards from us or the window. So they did deny us our freedom of speech. Knowing that, when was I supposed to use it? After they finished harassing and intimidating us!!! This whole incident as you will see was visited upon us, we were being quiet patrons of the library, even when we put the cards in the window. Yes, I did speak loudly in the library as I left, what else was I supposed to do? I wasn't allowed to be quiet and put my 3x5 cards in the window. They took that option away from me. They didn't exactly make the library a non hostile environment for us.
P.S. Thank you all for so much love and support, you have and continue to be a blessing to us. The most important thing isto show love through prayer, I will be praying for all of you. Thanks for doing the same for us.
Remember, if you can, the 27th at 10:30 AM, Cuyahoga Falls Courthouse, the sentencing will take place at 11:00 AM, but getting there early will help you with finding a parking space. There is a huge parking lot there though it is used for multiple things. I wish I could get some media there, I would put them all on the spot.
-- "Too long I have lived among those who hate peace." - Psalm 120:6
"Every bit of this war is mans bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining.'" - Renee Zellweger as Ruby Thewes in the movie Cold Mountain.