Wednesday, July 18, 2007

[v911t] Bin Laden interview

Thank you soooooo much. I've been looking all over for this.
I also thought there was one on video. Maybe it's the one the
govmt confiscated because of "subliminal al qaida material"
which could be used by the "evil-doers."

>>> "seveneasypeaces" <seveneasypeaces@...> 07/15/07 8:21 PM >>>
The interview in which bin Laden denied any involvement in 9/11
occurred on September 28, 2001. See the full interview here:

http://www.robert-fisk.com/usama_interview_ummat.htm

Bin Laden in late September 2001:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September
attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid
telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider
the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an
appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent
women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even
in the course of a battle."