Saturday, September 01, 2007

Fwd: from Bob Bowman to all Patriots

Dear Patriots,
 
As promised attached is my "State of the Union Address" in final form.  Feel free to circulate it widely.  We have a few DVDs of my talk, but none of them is what we want.  Do any of you have a good videotape of my talk in its latter stages (the end of July and beginning of August)?  I know it was taped almost everywhere.  Please let me know.  We want to settle on a final version and duplicate it for all those who want a DVD to watch and share.
 
Thanks to all of you who were involved in my 2007 Patriot Tour, and to all who joined "The Patriots."  Some cities and towns have started local chapters.  We hope to eventually organize by Congressional Districts so we can bring maximum pressure to bear on incumbents.  Hang in there.  Together we will "Take Back America."
 
Bob
home (321) 752-5955
1494 Patriot Drive, Melbourne, FL 32940
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------
Dr. Bob Bowman
National Commander, The Patriots
 
Dear Patriots,

As promised attached is my "State of the Union Address" in final form. Feel free to circulate it widely. We have a few DVDs of my talk, but none of them is what we want. Do any of you have a good videotape of my talk in its latter stages (the end of July and beginning of August)? I know it was taped almost everywhere. Please let me know. We want to settle on a final version and duplicate it for all those who want a DVD to watch and share.

Thanks to all of you who were involved in my 2007 Patriot Tour, and to all who joined "The Patriots." Some cities and towns have started local chapters. We hope to eventually organize by Congressional Districts so we can bring maximum pressure to bear on incumbents. Hang in there. Together we will "Take Back America."

Bob
home (321) 752-5955
1494 Patriot Drive, Melbourne, FL 32940
bob@thepatriots.us