Monday, July 09, 2007

Fighter Pilot Lt.Col. Retired Guy Razer cuts into NIST, WTC 7

Hello Mr. Newman,

My name is Guy Razer, 20 year veteran US Air Force fighter pilot and weapons/demolition expert. It seems your pursuit of evidence pointing to controlled demolition of Building 7 has left you somewhat empty handed, sooo...I thought I would lend you a hand as my 4+ years of research has overfilled my hands and my computer with irrefutable evidence that Building 7 was a preplanned and controlled demolition. This is just a small sampling of valid evidence I have, and I am very interested in how to log this information into your investigation process so that the evidence does not fall through the proverbial crack. Our nation, and the survivors of those killed and wounded either in the initial attacks or during first response, are entitled to an accurate and unbiased investigation. You are in a rather precarious position, because it is obvious that the powers that be need a false story to cover their false flag operation, and they have chosen you to do it. The problem with that is the fact that we are not only watching, but actively participating to ensure some accuracy in this report. This is not about money, as there is no statute of limitations on murder and one who covers for murder can be tried as an accomplice to murder, after the fact!! So, please be very careful about how you handle the evidence I present to you and make sure nothing slips through the cracks! I will be following this e-mail up with a phone call later today to ensure you received it and maybe we can talk a bit about follow on evidence and how it should be logged in and handled.


BBC Either Prophetic or In A Time Warp?
BBC Reported Building 7 Had Collapsed 20 Minutes Before It Fell

911 Truth: What Happened to Building 7?
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2716598


A Bit of Info on Kerosene and Steel (PS No Airplane Hit Bldg. 7...I just melted into its own footprint at freefall speeds...yeah, right!) http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070430/ap_on_re_us/highway_collapse

Did you happen to see the photo of the damage 8600 gallons of gasoline exploding and burning causes?? See any powderized concrete???? Dozens of burned cars???? Ejected material blocks away?

Gasoline burns much much hotter than jet fuel (Kerosene). In the hijacked planes, there was @ 15,000 gallons of kerosene at takeoff. Figure they burned up 10% on takeoff and flying. 13,500. Figure at least 50% of the remaining fuel exploded on impact. That is a low estimate, in my opinion. 6750 explodes, 6750 burns.

Now, look at this overpass. I have welded the 3" rebar that reinforces the concrete on these California overpasses, certified double butt welds, with 9018 low hydrogen electrodes, rebar preheated to 250F.

I am unaware of what "steel beams" they allude to, unless it is embedded in the concrete column supporting the roadbed. But, it is their story, let them tell it.

I have many many times passed over this very section of freeway. I used to work in Hayward, 10 minutes down the freeway. This section is less than 3 stories tall.

The concrete did not powderize. The steel did not melt. The asphalt, which is made of petroleum products, simply melted and swayed, not powderized, not burned and gone. The story states the "steel beams buckled" and the bolts holding them "melted." Collapsed. In Place. All the pieces still there, except these "bolts." No hole in the ground, even though THIS explosion and fire was at GROUND LEVEL.

The article also states definitively that the temperatures reached 2750F. HOW they KNOW this is beyond me, unless they are stating gasoline burns at 2750 degrees, but also stating steel doesn't melt then.

NOW YOU GET MY POINT????????

If steel beams here in California didn't disappear and powderize to nothing at OFFICIALLY GIVEN TEMP of 2750 with gasoline, like at the WTC Tower's core beams did, HOW IN THE HELL did KEROSENE POWDERIZE CONCRETE AT 675F maximum temperatures?????? Especially given the fact the jet fuel only burned the TOP FLOORS????

Read the article by the Danish Professor of Chemistry.
Kerosene burns at 675F.

Officially now (facts given by authorities), California has stated gasoline can't melt steel, only cause it to turn PLASTIC UNDER EXTREME HEAT.

If the official 911 story had ANY credibility, the towers should have looked like elongated pretzels. Twisted steel.

A Bit of Info on Explosions!!

There were multiple explosions inside the Twin Towers on 9/11 before they collapsed...

Police reported them.

Firemen reported them.

People on the street reported them.

Even network news anchors reported them.

Later that day, the reports stopped.

And they were never repeated by the mainsteam news again.

Thanks to the magic of VCRs that were recording live news feeds all day, here are the explosions that the news media made go away...

Here is incontrovertible proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIgoXQWiSlM

Please, watch this 10-minute clip.

Then ask yourself: Were all these people hallucinating? Were they all lying?

Or have you been conned?

Wake up! You've been lied to en masse!


And An Eye Witness in Bldg 7 Transcript of Interview Describing Explosions!!

WTC 7 Eyewitness Testimony Transcribed by Rolf Lindgren (edited for clarity with notes) Sources: http://www.prisonplanet.com/audio/190607clips2.mp3
http://69.80.230.7/Archives2/Jun2007/gwrpt1erT/0619071.mp3
http://69.80.230.7/Archives2/Jun2007/gwrpt1erT/0619072.mp3

[Start of transcript]

"I was asked to go and man the Office of Emergency Management [OEM] at the World Trade Center 7, on the 23rd floor.

[This was immediately after the North Tower was struck. OEM is also know as Rudy's Bunker.]

As I arrived there, there were police all over the lobby.

They showed me the way to the elevator; we got up to the 23rd floor.

We couldn't get in; we had to go back down. [The witness was with another person.]

Then security and police took us to the freight elevators where they took us back up and we did get in.

Upon arriving into the OEMEOC [OEM Emergency Operating Center], we noticed that everybody was gone.

[The witness's voice inflection indicates elevated surprise. It seems he has arrived before the official evacuation time of 9:30 AM]

I saw coffee that was on the desks still, the smoke was still coming off the coffee.

I saw half-eaten sandwiches.

And after I called several individuals, one individual told me to leave and to leave right away.

[Could indicate foreknowledge]

I came running back in.

He said we're the only ones up here.

We gotta get out of here. He found the stairwell.

So we subsequently went to the stairwell and we're going down the stairs.

When we reached the 6th floor, the landing that we were standing on gave way, there was an explosion and the landing gave way.

[The witness's timeline places this event well before the collapse of either Twin Tower.]

I was left there hanging.

I had to climb back up, and now I had to walk back up to the 8th floor.

After getting to the 8th floor everything was dark."

[However, according to FEMA maps, none of the South Tower debris, excepting dust clouds, reached Building 7. (Source: http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch1.pdf, esp. p. 9). The North Tower did not collapse until 10:28 A.M., far too late to fit into the witness' timeline.]

"As I told you earlier, both buildings were still standing. Because I looked to, I looked one way, looked the other way, there's nothing there.

When I got to the 6th floor before all this happened, I got to the 6th floor, there was an explosion, that's what forced us back to the 8th floor, both buildings were still standing."

[The above two paragraphs were obtained from another source not listed above. For this source, please contact the Scholars.]

….

"Well, I'm just confused about one thing and one thing only, why World Trade Center 7 went down in the first place? I'm very confused about that.

I know what I heard; I heard explosions.

The explanation I got was it was the fuel oil tank. I'm an old boiler guy. If it was the fuel oil tank, it would have been one side of the building.

When I got to that lobby, the lobby was totally destroyed.

It looked like King Kong had came through and stepped on it.

And it was so destroyed I didn't know where I was.

And it was so destroyed that they had to take me out through a hole in the wall.

A makeshift hole that I believe that the fire department made to get me out."

[The damage to the lobby may have been related to the earlier explosion or possibly be related to the destruction of the North Tower, a point that will be resolved when the entire tape is released.]

….

"And it wasn't until some years later that I testified in front of them [9/11 Commission or NIST].

It was very scary because they looked like very important people; they were questioning me about certain things.

I don't know if they liked the answers I gave, I could care less, I gave what, my account of it, the truth, and that was that.

I thought they were just doing an interim report or investigation on as to what happened. They got my point of view.

I haven't heard any more from them."

[End of transcript]






Guy S. Razer, LtCol, USAF (Retired but not Tired, Inspired!)

In a land where tyranny is the primary rule of law,
the only 2 unpatriotic acts,
in the arena of communication, are
silence and ungood doublequackspeak (1984 Newspeak)!!! www.myspace.com/supereagle69

Member/Associations:
www.PatriotsQuestion.com
www.PatriotCalendar.com
www.Pilotsfor911Truth.org
www.V911T.org (Veterans for Truth)
www.stj911.org (Scholars for Truth & Justice)
www.Visibility911.com
Interviews on file with:
www.currentissues.tv
www.v911t.org
www.Pilotsfor911Truth.org
www.Visibility911.com