Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fwd: Re: David Ray Griffin's New Book Debunking 9/11 Debunking Mentions v911t

--- In v911t@yahoogroups.com, "Alfons" <alfons@...> wrote:

Thanks Matt,

I really needed some good news, this is really a boost.

I had collaborated with Dr. Griffin about his newest book, with a
page
I did about debunking Popular Mechanics
http://www.freedomisforeverybody.org/debunkPopMech.php

We also
talked
extensively about Lauro Chavez's story.
He is a good guy, and I plan to thank him for the mention of v911t in
his new book.

Dr. Bob Bowman is coming to Toledo 07/10/2007, and I am going to
promote the event, and see what I can do to raise some funds to get
some people like Dr. David Ray Griffin to come and speak here, make
it
a 9/11 Truth event. I interviewed Dr. Griffin some time ago, I will
ask
him for another interview to help him promote his new book.

Dr. Griffin is one of our best Truthers with undisputable
credibility,
and his religious approach makes his message attractive to people who
may not ordinarily be open to such a troubling truth as 9/11.
Link to a recent video/speech by Dr. Griffin
http://www.911truthgroups.org/Default.aspx?tabid=745

This is good news, and I had been sort of down and burned out about
the
9/11, and I really needed the boost. Thanks Matt, and BTW I got your
message.

Alfons v911t

--- In v911t@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Naus" <nausmr@> wrote:
>
> Hello Truthseekers & Truthtellers,
> David Ray Griffin's new book 'Debunking 9/11 Debunking' mentions
> Veterans For 9/11 Truth on page 15 when he is explaining Alexander
> Cockburn's own publication, Counterpunch in an essay "The 9/11
> Conspiracy Nuts". Griffin is explaining all the legitimate people
and
> organizations that are in the 9/11 movement and mentions Veterans
For
> 9/11 Truth and some other 9/11 organizations. Take Care Matt
>

--- End forwarded message ---